Prof. Dr. med. Bruno-Marcel Mackert
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied medicine at the Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Germany, and Cornell University, New York
- Specialist training, a specialist in neurology, Freie University Berlin and Charite Berlin
- 2007 Chief Physician, Clinic for Neurology with Stroke Unit, Vivantes Hospital Auguste Viktoria Berlin-Schoneberg, Berlin, Germany
- Deputy Medical Director, Vivantes Hospital Auguste Viktoria Berlin-Schoneberg, Berlin, Germany
- 2007 Professor of Neurology, Charite, University Medicine Berlin
- 2007 Internationally recognized expert in the field of stroke, peripheral nervous system diseases, and clinical electrophysiology
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Neurology
- Member of the German Society for Clinical Neurophysiology
- Member of the German Stroke Society
- Member of the Board of Directors, Berlin Stroke Alliance
Follow-up of Patients With Stroke Based on Opt-out Choice: Potential Approach for Acute Care Quality Registries or Observational Studies.
27 September, 2022
Follow-up of Patients With Stroke, Based on Opt-Out Choice Potential Approach for Acute Care Quality Registries or Observational Studies
Correction to: Off-label-dosing of non-vitamin K-dependent oral antagonists in AF patients before and after stroke: results of the prospective multicenter Berlin Atrial Fibrillation Registry.
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Bruno-Marcel Mackert?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurology and intensive therapy, neurophysiology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Bruno-Marcel Mackert