Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Tillig
Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Neukolln
4.6 on Google
The data collected based on 17 patient reviews on Google
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Tillig. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
neurogenic bladder dysfunction
ectopic pancreatic tissue
large supraumbilical pseudocystic
gastrointestinal congenital anomalies
spherical duodenal duplication
- 1977-1983 Studied human medicine at Leipzig University
- 1983 Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 1983-1996 Advanced training, pediatric surgery clinic of the University of Leipzig (Prof. Meissner, Prof. Tischer, Prof. Benneck)
- 1985 Doctoral dissertation at the University of Leipzig
- 1987 Obtaining specialization in pediatric surgery
- 1995-1996 Research stay, Department of pediatric urology at Stanford University California
- 1998 Habilitation and teaching qualification in pediatric surgery at the University of Leipzig
- 1999 Habilitation and teaching qualification in pediatric surgery at the Ruhr University Bochum
- 1997-2003 Senior Physician of the Department of pediatric surgery, Ruhr University Bochum (Prof. Dr. J. Engert)
- 2004 Chief Physician of the Department of pediatric surgery, neonatal surgery and pediatric urology, Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Neukolln
- 2008 Adjunct Professor of the faculty of medicine of the Ruhr University Bochum
Awards & Memberships
- 2008-2010 Press Secretary of the working group on pediatric urology of the German Society for Pediatric Surgery
- 2010 Member of the Board of the German Society for Pediatric Surgery
- 2010-2013 Deputy President of the German Society of Pediatric Surgery
- 2013-2017 President of the German Society of Pediatric Surgery
- 2017-2019 Deputy President of the German Society of Pediatric Surgery
- Member of the German Society of Surgery
Empfehlungen für die strukturellen Voraussetzungen der perinatologischen Versorgung in Deutschland (Entwicklungsstufe S2k, AWMF-Leitlinien-Register Nr. 087–001, März 2021).
Mortality from gastrointestinal congenital anomalies at 264 hospitals in 74 low-income, middle-income, and high-income countries: a multicentre, international, prospective cohort study.
24 July, 2021
Diversity of Service Systems in Pediatric Surgery for Fetuses, Neonates, Infants, Children, and Adolescents in Europe
Rudower Str., 48, 12351
About this place
Berlin is a place with a rich and amusing history. It is well-known as the capital of Germany and the biggest city in the country.
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Tillig?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Tillig
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Bernd Tillig