Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Maier-Hasselmann
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied Medicine at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
- Qualifications Board certification in General Surgery
- Qualifications Board certification in Abdominal Surgery
- Qualifications Board certification in Vascular Surgery
- Qualification in Emergency Medicine
- Certified Endovascular Surgeon, German Society of Vascular Surgery
- Certified Wound Care Specialist
- 1996 Resident Physician, Department of Surgery, Dr. Rinecker Surgical Hospital
- 1999 Deputy Chief Physician of the Department of Abdominal and Thoracic Surgery at the District Hospital in Erding
- 2003 Work in the Department of Surgery (specialization – abdominal surgery), University Hospital Regensburg
- 2013 Lecturer at the Technical University of Central Hesse in Giessen
- 2014 Head of the Department of Vascular Surgery at the Hospital Schwabing Munich
- 2016 Chief Physician in the Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Hospital Bogenhausen Munich
- 2016 Senior Physician with management responsibilities in the Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Hospital Neuperlach
- 2017 Honorary Professorship at the Technical University of Giessen
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society for Wound Healing and Wound Therapy
- Member of the Association of German Surgeons
- Member of the German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine
- Member of the guideline committee of the national care guideline for diabetic foot syndrome
- Member and author of the guideline committee of the German Society for Angiology for the creation of the guideline for PAOD
Carotid endarterectomy or stenting or best medical treatment alone for moderate-to-severe asymptomatic carotid artery stenosis: 5-year results of a multicentre, randomised controlled trial.
[Abdominal aortic aneurysms-open vs. endovascular treatment : Decision-making from the perspective of the vascular surgeon].
Abdominelles Aortenaneurysma – offene vs. endovaskuläre Therapie
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Maier-Hasselmann?
The primary specialization of the doctor is general, abdominal, vascular and endovascular surgery, wound care.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Maier-Hasselmann