Dr. med. Karin Hellerhoff
Red Cross Hospital Munich
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Dr. med. Karin Hellerhoff. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
phasecontrast breast imaging
vacuumassisted breast biopsy
silicone breast implants
unusual breast tumor
invasive ductal carcinoma
- 1985-1991 Studied medicine at the Westfalische Wilhelms-University Munster, Germany
- 2000-2005 Further training as a specialist in diagnostic radiology, Institute for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Clinic rechts der isar Technical University of Munich
- 2005 Specialist qualification in Radiology
- 1992 Promotion Clinic and Polyclinic for Neurology Westfalische Wilhelms-University Munster, Germany
- 1992-1993 Internship, Department of Internal Medicine, Saint Vinzenz Hospital in Coesfeld
- 1993-1994 Practice assistant, practice for general medicine Dr. Hollenborg, Coesfeld
- 1998-2000 Re-entry scholarship for women after the family phase (HSP III), Institute for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Clinic Rechts of Isar Technical University of Munich
- 2005-2006 Assistant doctor and specialist at the reference center for mammography in Munich, Germany
- 2006-2007 Specialist in radiology, breast diagnostics, Institute for Clinical Radiology at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- 2007-2016 Head of Breast Diagnostics, Institute for Clinical Radiology, University of Munich, Germany
- 2017 Chief Physician Diagnostic Radiology, Women's Clinic Rotkreuzklinikum Munich, Germany
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Roentgen Society
- Member of the Working group for breast diagnostics of the DRG
- Member of the German Society for Senology
- Member of the European School of Radiology
- FAB/FAG technical expert course
- Investigator course on conducting clinical studies (Good Clinical Practice)
Safety of Targeted Axillary Dissection After Neoadjuvant Therapy in Patients With Node-Positive Breast Cancer.
1 August, 2023
A Prospective, Multicenter Registry Study to Evaluate the Clinical Feasibility of Targeted Axillary Dissection (TAD) in Node-positive Breast Cancer Patients.
1 November, 2022
Assessment of MRI-Detected Breast Lesions: A Benign Correlate on Second-Look Ultrasound Can Safely Exclude Malignancy.
Nymphenburger Str., 163, 80634
About this place
Munich is a beautiful city in Bavaria, the southern part of Germany. It is the third-biggest city in Germany after Berlin and Hamb
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Karin Hellerhoff?
The primary specialization of the doctor is diagnostic radiology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. med. Karin Hellerhoff
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Karin Hellerhoff