Dr. med. Hendrik Scholl, MBA
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied medicine at the Julius Maximilians University in Wurzburg
- Doctor at the local university hospital, the clinic for the accident, hand, plastic and reconstructive surgery, Switzerland
- Surgical training with a focus on plastic-reconstructive (reconstructive) surgery and microsurgery
- 2011 Received recognition as a specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery
- Additional Qualification in Hand Surgery
- Senior Physician
- Deputy Chief Physician
- 2019 Supplemented the team around Dr. Jürgen Schaff and Dr. Morath to carry out all operations in the context of feminizing and masculinizing genital and breast interventions
- 2020 The successor to Dr. Jürgen Schaff in the clinic and practice branch for plastic and aesthetic surgery at the Red Cross Clinic in Munich, Germany
- Deputy Head Physician in the Department of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery at the Red Cross Clinic in Munich
Comparison of Novel Volumetric Microperimetry Metrics in Intermediate Age-Related Macular Degeneration: PINNACLE Study Report 3.
1 August, 2023
Validation of collaborative cyberspace virtual reality oculometry enhanced with near real-time spatial audio.
21 June, 2023
Correction: Developing and validating a multivariable prediction model which predicts progression of intermediate to late age-related macular degeneration-the PINNACLE trial protocol.
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Hendrik Scholl, MBA?
The primary specialization of the doctor is plastic and aesthetic surgery, reconstructive and accident surgery, hand surgery .
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Hendrik Scholl, MBA