Dr. med. Friedrich Jahn
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Obtaining specialization in general surgery
- Received additional specialization in orthopedics and trauma surgery
- Department of surgery, Behring Hospital in Berlin-Zellendorf (Prof. Jochen Konradt)
- Department of trauma surgery, Behring Hospital in Berlin-Zellendorf (Dr. Thomas Stangl)
- Senior Consultant, Department of orthopedics, Academic Hospital DRK Berlin-Westend
- 2013 Chief Physician, Department of orthopedics and trauma surgery, Evangelical Elisabeth Hospital Berlin
Awards & Memberships
- 1998 "Cycling doctor" in the SCC medical team participating in the Berlin marathon
- Member of the German Alpine Association as an expedition doctor
Influence of Root Post Materials and Aging on Fracture Strength and Marginal Gap Quality of Ceramic Crowns-An In Vitro Study.
26 May, 2023
A Linked Open Data-Based Terminology to Describe Libre/Free and Open-source Software: Incremental Development Study.
20 January, 2023
HOW TO IDENTIFY SUBGROUPS IN LONGITUDINAL CLINICAL DATA: TREATMENT RESPONSE PATTERNS IN PATIENTS WITH A SHORTENED DENTAL ARCH.
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Friedrich Jahn?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedic surgery, treatment of accidents and sports injuries.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Friedrich Jahn