Dr. Marta Wilczynska-Staniul
plastic surgery, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgery
Work > 20 years
- 1988-1994 Medical Degree at Pomeranian Medical University, Poland
- 1994-2004 Specialization in General Surgery at Hospital Gryfice, Poland
- 1st and 2nd-Degree Specialization and the Title of Specialist in General Surgery
- 2004-2010 Specialization in Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery in the Department of Plastic Surgery at Polanica-Zdroj Hospital, Poland
- 1994-1999 Practicing in the Department of Plastic Surgery at Hospital Gryfice, Poland
- 1999-2005 Practicing at the West Pomeranian Burning Center and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, Poland
- 2005-2012 Practicing in the Department of Plastic Surgery at the Clinic Polanica-Zdroj, Poland
- 2012-2018 Practicing at a private aesthetic clinic in Poland
- 2018 Head of the Department of Plastic Surgery at KCM Clinic, Poland
Awards, memberships, publications
- Member of the Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member of the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Dr. Marta Wilczynska-Staniul?
The primary specialization of the doctor is plastic surgery, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. Marta Wilczynska-Staniul has been practising for more than 29 years.
If you have any questions, you can go to the contact form and send your request