Dr. Jasjit Singh Bhasin
BLK Max Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
4.6 on Google
The data collected based on 10 patient reviews on Google
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
11 expert tags for Dr. Jasjit Singh Bhasin. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
- 1975-1979 Studied human medicine at the University College Of Medical Sciences
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- 1982-1984 Obtaining specialization in pediatrics at the Maulana Azad Medical College of Delhi
- 2008-2010 Master of business administration disaster management at the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Teaching experience at Maulana Azad Medical College of Delhi
- 1995-2009 Senior Consultant and Head of the Department of pediatrics at the Fortis Jessa Ram Hospital
- Visiting Consultant at the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- 2010-2011 Guest, Faculty of master of business administration disaster management at the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- 2008-2020 Senior Consultant and Head of the Department of pediatrics at the Dr. B. L. Kapur Hospital
- 2018-2020 Senior Consultant and Head of the Department of pediatrics at the BLK Centre for Child Health
- 2020 Director and Head of the Department of pediatrics at the Blk Super Specialty Hospital
- 2020 Director, Senior Consultant, and Head of the Department of pediatrics at the BLK Max Super Speciality Hospital Delhi
Awards & Memberships
- 2005-2006 President Indian Medical Association
- 2007-2008 President of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics Central Delhi Branch
- 2014 President of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- President of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics in Delhi
- Appreciation Award from Delhi Medical Association
- Best Academic Activity Award from Delhi Medical Association
- Member of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of the Indian Medical Association
Prevalence of Tongue-Tie in Infants Weighing ≥ 1800 g at Birth.
An Optimal Capillary Screen Cut-off of Thyroid Stimulating Hormone for Diagnosing Congenital Hypothyroidism: Data from a Pilot Newborn Screening Program in Delhi.
15 April, 2019
Effectiveness of iron-fortified infant cereals on hemoglobin levels of children aged 12-24 months: A cross-sectional study from New Delhi, India.
Pusa Rd, , 110005
About this place
Delhi is one of the largest and most important cultural and economic cities, located in the north of the country on the banks of t
What is the specialization of Dr. Jasjit Singh Bhasin?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatrics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. Jasjit Singh Bhasin
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Jasjit Singh Bhasin