Dr. Eyal Bozer
Israel, Tel Aviv
Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
19 expert tags for Dr. Eyal Bozer. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
- 1990 Studied dentistry at the Hadassah Dental School in Jerusalem
- Obtaining a license for dental practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- 1995 Obtaining specialization in pediatric dentistry at the Hadassah Dental School Jerusalem
- 1995-1996 Continuing education in plastic reconstructive surgery at the New York University Dental School and the New York University Medical Center
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- Department of pediatric dentistry at the Ichilov Sourasky Medical Centre Tel Aviv
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Integrated Academic Training Pathway
- Member of the Israel Association of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the Israeli Dental Association
Consensus statement on the orofacial myofunctional assessment and therapy in patients with OSA: proposal of an international Delphi Method process
Déclaration de consensus sur l’évaluation et la rééducation myofonctionnelles orofaciales chez les patients souffrants de SAOS : proposition d’un processus international par la méthode Delphi
Myofunctional therapy Part 3: Tongue function and breastfeeding as precursor of oronasal functions
Weizmann St, 6,
Tel Aviv, Israel
About this place
Tel Aviv is Israel's largest metropolis and hub for innovation, culture, and creativity. The city is the most populous in Israel's
What is the specialization of Dr. Eyal Bozer?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric dentistry.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. Eyal Bozer
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Eyal Bozer