Prof. Dr. med. Markus Uhl
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation
- Obtaining specialization in interventional radiology by the German Society for Interventional Radiology and Microinvasive Therapy
- Habilitation and a teaching license
- Received additional qualifications as cardio radiologist MRI, neuroradiology, and pediatric radiology
- Chief Physician of the Department of pediatric radiology at the University Hospital Freiburg
Awards & Memberships
- 1996 Science Prize from the Society for Pediatric Radiology
- 2016 Science Prize from the German Roentgen Society
- 2017 Wachsmann Prize
- Member of the German X-ray Society
- Member of the German Society for Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Member of the European Society of Radiology
- Member of the Radiological Society of North America
- Member of the Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Member of the working group of Southwest German emergency doctors
All-Organic Battery Based on Deep Eutectic Solvent and Redox-Active Polymers.
28 July, 2023
Prenatal exposure to per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances and pregnancy outcome in Austria.
1 July, 2023
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for the management of primary and recurrent chordomas: a retrospective long-term follow-up study.
26 June, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Markus Uhl?
The primary specialization of the doctor is interventional radiology, cardioradiology, neuroradiology, and pediatric radiology.
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Markus Uhl