Prof. Dr. med. Markus Mohlenbruch
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1999-2005 Study of human medicine at the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- 2009 Doctorate, Department of neurosurgery at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz
- 2010 Certificate of Pierre Lasjaunias Neurovascular Educational Team Course, faculty of medicine, University of Toronto
- 2012 Obtaining specialization in radiology
- 2013 Higher qualification in endovascular interventional neuroradiology from the European Society of Neuroradiology
- 2017 Habilitation and a teaching license for radiology, medical faculty at the Ruprecht-Karls-University Heidelberg
- 2018 Diploma in neuro intervention of the European Board of Neurointervention
- 2019 Focus on neuroradiology
- 2019 Certified as interventional radiologist & neuroradiologist from the German Society for Interventional Radiology and German Society for Neuroradiology
- 2020 European diploma in interventional neuroradiology from the European Society of Neuroradiology
- Carolina Neuroscience Institute for Skull Base Surgery, Duke University
- 2005 Department of neurosurgery, West Virginia University
- 2005-2006 Clinic for Neurosurgery, University Hospital Frankfurt
- 2006-2007 Institute for Radiological Diagnostics, University Hospital Cologne
- 2007-2011 Radiological Clinic, University Hospital Bonn
- 2011 Department of vascular and interventional neuroradiology at the University Hospital Heidelberg
- 2013 Senior Physician and Head of the Department of vascular and interventional neuroradiology at the University Hospital Heidelberg
- 2021 Head of the Minimal Invasive Neurotherapy Center
- 2021 University Professor, Department of vascular and interventional neuroradiology at the University Hospital Heidelberg
Awards & Memberships
- 2016 Co-Leader of the Stroke Consortium Rhine-Neckar
Intrasaccular flow disruption for ruptured aneurysms: an international multicenter study.
Location-specific ASPECTS does not improve Outcome Prediction in Large Vessel Occlusion compared to Cumulative ASPECTS.
Deep-learning based detection of vessel occlusions on CT-angiography in patients with suspected acute ischemic stroke.
15 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Markus Mohlenbruch?
The primary specialization of the doctor is endovascular interventional neuroradiology and neuro intervention.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Markus Mohlenbruch