Prof. Dr. med. Lars Pape
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1993-1999 Studied human medicine in Hanover, Toronto, and Montreal
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2000-2002 Diploma in health economics at the Chur University of Applied Sciences
- Defense of the dissertation
- Training as a pediatrician at the Hannover Medical School
- Obtaining specialization in pediatrics
- 2005 Habilitation and a teaching license on chronic transplant nephropathy
- Received additional qualifications in the field of pediatric nephrology
- 2009 Appointed as professor
- 1999-2004 Assistant Physician at the Hannover Medical School
- 2005-2006 Pediatrician at the Hannover Medical School
- 2006-2014 Associate Professor for pediatric nephrology at the Hannover Medical School
- 2009-2020 Deputy Director, Department of pediatric nephrology, hepatology and metabolic diseases at the Hannover Medical School
- 2014-2020 W3 Professor of pediatric nephrology at the Hannover Medical School
- 2019 Full Professor, Department of pediatric nephrology, gastroenterology, and endocrinology at the University Hospital Essen
Awards & Memberships
- Treasurer of the Society for Transitional Medicine
- Co-Chair of the transplantation task force of the Society for Pediatric Nephrology
- Secretary-Treasurer of the International Transplantation Society
- Study Chair of the Society for Pediatric Nephrology
- 2018 Rudolf-Pichlmayr Prize of the German Transplant Society
- Council Member of the International Pediatric Transplantation Society
- Director of studies of the German Pediatric Nephrology Association
- Co-Chair of the kidney transplantation groups of the German Society of Pediatric Nephrology, the European Society of Paediatric Nephrology, and the European Reference Network for Rare Kidney Diseases
- National pediatric health system advisor for dialysis
- Editor-in-Chief of “Transition Medicine”
Real-world evidence on the dosing and safety of C.E.R.A. in pediatric dialysis patients: findings from the International Pediatric Dialysis Network registries.
11 August, 2023
Azimuthal Correlations within Exclusive Dijets with Large Momentum Transfer in Photon-Lead Collisions.
4 August, 2023
Twenty-five years of observations from the International Registry of Acute Aortic Dissection (IRAD) and its impact on the cardiovascular scientific community.
13 July, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Lars Pape?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric nephrology, gastroenterology, and endocrinology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Lars Pape