Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Breuer
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1979-1986 Studied human medicine at the University of Duesseldorf
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Defense of the dissertation about the cardiovascular effects of serotonin
- 1987 Fellowship at the University of California Children's Hospital in San Diego
- 1987-1997 Specialization in pediatrics, pediatric intensive care, and pediatric cardiology at the University of Tuebingen
- 1997-2001 Resident of the section of pediatric cardiology at the University of Tuebingen
- 1998 Ph.D. thesis in pediatrics: "Selective changes of the pulmonary circulation by inhaled nitric oxide in children with congenital heart defects: hemodynamics, gas exchange and toxicologic aspects"
- 1986-1987 Clinical and scientific work at the University of California in San Diego
- Department of pediatriс cardiology (Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Breuer)
- 2001 Head of the Department of pediatric cardiology at the University Hospital Bonn
- 2009 Professor, Department of pediatric cardiology at the University Hospital Bonn
Awards & Memberships
- Sponsorship Award of the German Heart Foundation
- Arthur-Schlossmann Prize of the Saxon-Thuringian Society for Pediatrics for Research into the treatment of pulmonary hypertension with nitric oxide inhalations
Simultaneous quantitation of favipiravir and its hydroxide metabolite in human plasma and hamster matrices using a UPLC-MS/MS method.
Evaluating the cost implications of integrating SARS-CoV-2 genome sequencing for infection prevention and control investigation of nosocomial transmission within hospitals.
Increasing rhinovirus prevalence in paediatric intensive care patients since the SARS-CoV2 pandemic.
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Breuer?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatrics, pediatric intensive care, and pediatric cardiology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Breuer