Prof. Dr. med. habil. Bernd Bojahr
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1979 Abitur at the workers and farmers faculty Halle Saale
- 1979-1986 Studied human medicine in Volgograd
- 1986-1990 Specialist training in gynecology and obstetrics at the Clinic and Polyclinic for Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Greifswald
- 1989 Ph.D.
- 1990 Specialist examination
- 2001 Habilitation with distinction in the field of gynecology and obstetrics
- 2010 German Society of Gynecologic Endoscopy certification, Minimal Invasive Surgery III, as the first gynecologist in Berlin
- 1993-2002 Senior Physician at the Clinic for Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Greifswald
- 2002 Head of the gynecology team at the Clinic for Minimal Invasive Surgery at the Ev. Hubertus Hospital in Berlin
- 2002 Deputy Head of the certified endometriosis center at the Ev. Hubertus Hospital in Berlin
- 2011 Associate professorship at the Clinic and Polyclinic for Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Greifswald
- Department of gynecology and minimally invasive gynecological surgery at MEOCLINIC Berlin
Awards & Memberships
- 2009 Working group for gynecological endoscopy (German Society of Gynecologic Endoscopy) of the German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the German Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the Professional Association of Gynecologists
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member of the Association of leading hospital doctors in Germany
- Member of the European Society for Gynecological Endoscopy
- Member of the German-Russian Society for Gynecology and Obstetrics
Prophylactic Salpingectomy during Hysterectomy for Benign Disease: A Prospective Study to Evaluate High-Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma Precursors.
30 December, 2022
Evaluation of complications, conversion rate, malignancy rate, and, surgeon's experience in laparoscopic assisted supracervical hysterectomy (LASH) of 1274 large uteri: A retrospective study.
The influence of persistent bleeding after supracervical hysterectomy on depressive and anxious symptoms: a prospective bicenter study.
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. habil. Bernd Bojahr?
The primary specialization of the doctor is gynecology and minimally invasive gynecological surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. habil. Bernd Bojahr