Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Reif
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1993-2000 Medical School, University of Wurzburg
- 2000-2005 Residency at the Department of psychiatry and psychotherapy, University of Wurzburg
- 2000-2006 Resident of the Department of psychiatry, psychosomatics, and psychotherapy at the University of Wurzburg
- 2001 Dr. med. degree, Department of pharmacology, the University of Wurzburg (with distinction) (Prof. Dr. H.H.H.W. Schmidt)
- 2005 Board exam and specialization in psychiatry and psychotherapy
- 2009 Habilitation in psychiatry, University of Wurzburg
- 2006-2007 Workgroup leader “Molecular Psychiatry”
- 2008 Consultant in psychiatry
- 2009 Professor for psychiatry, University of Wurzburg, Germany Since
- 2010 Laboratory Head of the Department of psychiatry, psychosomatics, and psychotherapy at the University of Wurzburg
- 2010 Vice-Chair of the Department of psychiatry, psychosomatics, and psychotherapy at the University of Wurzburg
- 2014 Head of Department of psychiatry, psychosomatic medicine and psychotherapy at University Hospital Frankfurt am Main of Goethe-University
Awards & Memberships
- 2008 Head of Bipolar Disorder Program and workgroup leader "Psychiatric Neurobiology"
- 2008 Essex Research Award
- 2009 Early Career Investigator Award, World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics
- 2010 Editorial Board Member, European Neuropsychopharmacology
- 2010 Academic Editor, PLoS One
- 2010 Member of the section "genetics" of the German Society for Biological Psychiatry
- 2011 Associate Editor, Frontiers in Molecular Psychiatry
- Member of the International College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Member of the German Society for Biological Psychiatry
- Member of the German Association for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Member of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (Young Scientists Workshop Committee)
- Chair of the Conference for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Member of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics
- Member of the World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry
- Member of the World Federation of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Research consortia member of the International Consortium on Lithium Genetics, the Enigma of Neuroimaging in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Psychiatric Genomics Consortium Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Bipolar workgroups
Understanding the complexities of comorbidity in adult ADHD.
Microtemporal Dynamics of Dietary Intake, Physical Activity, and Impulsivity in Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Ecological Momentary Assessment Study Within Nutritional Psychiatry.
17 August, 2023
Inflammatory biotype of ADHD is linked to chronic stress: a data-driven analysis of the inflammatory pro-teome
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Reif?
The primary specialization of the doctor is psychiatry, psychosomatic medicine, and psychotherapy.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Andreas Reif