Prof. Dr. Ali Irfan Emre Tekgunduz
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1992-1998 Studied medicine at the Medical Faculty, Istanbul Medical University, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1999-2003 Training in the Specialization of Internal Medicine at the Department of Internal Diseases, Istanbul Jerrahpash University Medical Faculty, Istanbul, Turkey
- 2004-2009 Additional training in Hematology at the Faculty of the Medical Department of Therapy and Hematology at Trakya University, Edirne, Turkey
- 2012 Assistant Professor
- 2019 Professor
- 1999-2003 Internal Medicine Specialist at the Department of Internal Diseases, Istanbul Jerrahpash University Medical Faculty, Istanbul, Turkey
- 2004-2009 Internal Medicine Specialist at the Department of Therapy and Hematology at Trakya University, Faculty of Medicine, Edirne, Turkey
- 2009-2018 Specialist in Internal Medicine and Hematology at the Ankara Oncological Hospital, Hematology and Stem Cell Transplantation Clinic, Turkey
- 2012-2017 Deputy Head of the Department of Hematology and Stem Cell Transplantation at the Ankara Oncological Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
- 2018 Hematology Specialist at the Memorial Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the Turkish Society of Hematology
- Member of the Turkish Apheresis Association
- Member of the Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Member of the Association of Hematological Oncologists
- Member of the European Hematological Association
Real-Life Experience Regarding Clinical Characteristics and Treatment Outcome in Non-Cutaneous Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas: A Multicenter Study of the Turkish Hematology Research and Education Group (ThREG).
25 August, 2022
Origin of the effects of optical spectrum and flow behaviour in determining the quality of dry fig, jujube, pomegranate, date palm and concentrated grape vinegars.
5 April, 2022
Extracorporeal photopheresis in the treatment of acute and chronic graft-versus-host disease: A position statement from the Turkish Society of Apheresis (TSA).
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Ali Irfan Emre Tekgunduz?
The primary specialization of the doctor is hematology, bone marrow transplant, internal medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Ali Irfan Emre Tekgunduz