PD. Dr. med. dent. Christine Jacobsen
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 2001 TCM training in the Department of orthopedics, Beijing Military Universities
- 2004 Teaching training in craniofacial malformations, Department of plastic surgery, Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto
- 2005 Training in Clinic for laser medicine, Evangelical Elisabeth Hospital Berlin
- 2005-2009 Resident at the Clinic for oral and maxillofacial surgery, University of Zurich
- 2007 Fellowship in cleft lip palate surgery, Department of craniomaxillofacial and oral surgery, University of Pretoria South Africa
- 2009 Fellowship in cleft lip palate surgery, Great Ormond Street Hospital London
- 2001 Orthognathic surgery, Clinic for oral and maxillofacial surgery, Marien Hospital Stuttgart
- 2002-2003 Dentist, Clinic for prosthetics and Center for materials science dental, University of Tubingen
- 2004 Department of Surgery, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, University of West Indies
- 2009-2015 Senior Physician, Clinic for oral and maxillofacial surgery, University of Zurich
- 2015-2019 Senior Physician at the Clinic Professor Sailer in Zurich
- 2015-2020 Instructor and Teaching Surgeon for the treatment of craniofacial malformations, Department for oral and maxillofacial surgery, University of Zurich
- 2019 Self-employed, the facial surgery team (practice)
- 2020 Senior Physician, focus on craniofacial surgery (part-time) at the University Hospital Zurich
- Department of oral and maxillofacial surgery at MEOCLINIC Berlin
Awards & Memberships
- 2020 Member of the Cantonal Ethics Committee of the Canton of Zurich
Antioxidant peptides from alternative sources reduce lipid oxidation in 5% fish oil-in-water emulsions (pH 4) and fish oil-enriched mayonnaise.
15 November, 2023
Counting on the future: fast charge-integrating detectors for X-ray nanoimaging.
1 September, 2023
Non-emulsion-based encapsulation of fish oil by coaxial electrospraying assisted by pressurized gas enhances the oxidative stability of a capsule-fortified salad dressing.
17 August, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. dent. Christine Jacobsen?
The primary specialization of the doctor is oral and maxillofacial surgery, cleft lip palate surgery, facial plastic surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© PD. Dr. med. dent. Christine Jacobsen