Dr. med. Matthias Wolfgarten
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1995-1998 Study of human medicine, University of Greifswald
- 1998-2001 Study of human medicine, University of Ulm
- 2001-2002 Study of human medicine, University of Bonn
- 2002 Medical license
- 2002 Doctoral dissertation (with distinction): "Cloning and sequencing of GnRH receptors of the human placenta of the first and third tremendous" (University Hospital Ulm, Prof Dr. med. W. Rossmanith)
- 2004-2005 Resident, Department of gynecology, University Hospital Bonn
- 2005-2006 Resident, Elisabeth-Krankenhaus Essen
- 2008 License in gynecology and obstetrics
- 2012 Certified senior breast cancer surgeon of the German Cancer Society and German Society of Senology
- 2013 Certified in gynecologic oncology
- 2003-2004 Medical Intern, Department of gynecology, University Hospital Bonn
- 2006-2008 Department of gynecology University Hospital Bonn
- 2007 Medical Consultant in mammology and Coordinator of the Breast Center at the University Hospital Bonn
- 2009 Performing surgery within the scope of mammography screenings
- 2010-2013 Director of the Breast Cancer Task Force, Bonn
- 2010 Chief Resident of the Department of gynecology at the University Hospital Bonn
- 2010-2013 Director of the Interdisciplinary Breast Cancer Task Force of the Center for Integrated Oncology Cologne, Bonn
- 2010-2013 Head of the Department of senology of the certified Breast Center at the University Hospital Bonn
- 2014-2020 Head of the Department of gynecology, gynecologic oncology, and mammology at the Beta Klinik Bonn
- 2020 Head of the Department of obstetrics, gynecology, and gynecological oncology at Wolfgarten Clinic Bonn
Awards & Memberships
- 2005 Member of the German Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- 2008 Member of the German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine
- 2008 Member of the German Society of Senology
- 2008 Member of the working group at the certified Breast Center of the German Society of Senology
- 2010 Member of the German Cancer Society
- 2010 Member of the working group on gynecologic oncology
- 2010 Member of the European Academy of Senology
- 2013 Member of the working group on gynecologic endoscopy
- 2013 Member of the German Professional Association of Gynecologists
EVA-Scalp: Evaluation of Patient Satisfaction with a Scalp Cooling Device to Prevent Chemotherapy-Induced Alopecia in Breast Cancer Patients.
In-vitro cytocompatibility of dental resin monomers on osteoblast-like cells.
Survival after neoadjuvant chemotherapy with or without bevacizumab or everolimus for HER2-negative primary breast cancer (GBG 44-GeparQuinto)†.
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Matthias Wolfgarten?
The primary specialization of the doctor is obstetrics, gynaecology, mammology and gynaecological oncology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Matthias Wolfgarten