Dr. med. Kerstin Lommel
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
What is behind your eye diagnosis consultation?
How is skin cancer treated?
What is white skin cancer?
What is black skin cancer?
Are there risk factors for white skin cancer?
Are there risk factors for black skin cancer?
- 2001 Specialist in skin and venereal diseases
- 2002 Additional qualification in allergology
- 2004 Additional qualification in professional dermatology
- 2005 Additional qualification in acupuncture
- 2017 Graduated from Japanese Kampo Medicine
- 2018 Master class Nagano Acupuncture Usuki/Japan
- 1997-2003 Assistant and Specialist at the Department of dermatology and allergology, Municipal Clinics Oldenburg (Head Physician Professor Dr. E. Holzle)
- 2003-2004 Senior Physician at the Department of dermatology and venereology, Vivantes Klinikum Neukolln in Berlin (Head Physician Professor Dr. PK Kohl)
- 2012 Chief Physician at the Department of dermatology and allergology with a skin cancer center, Helios Hospital Berlin-Buch
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Kerstin Lommel?
The primary specialization of the doctor is dermatology, venereology, allergology, skin cancer.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Kerstin Lommel