Dr. med. Dr. phil. Bruno Steinacher, MBA
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied medicine at the Free University of Berlin
- Studied psychology at Saarland University and the Free University of Berlin
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Studied Master of Business Administration in Health Care Management at the Berlin School of Economics and Law
- Further training as a specialist in psychiatry and psychotherapy at the University Psychiatric Clinic Eschenallee of the Free University Berlin and the Department of neurology of the Clinic Benjamin Franklin of the Charite University Berlin
- Obtaining specialization in psychiatry and psychotherapy
- 1997-2005 Senior Physician in the Department of psychiatry and psychotherapy in the Theodor-Wenzel-Werk Berlin clinics
- 2005-2007 Deputy Managing Director of the clinics in the Theodor-Wenzel-Werk Berlin
- 2007 Chief Physician at the Department of psychiatry, psychotherapy, and psychosomatics at the Vivantes Hospital Wenckebach Berlin-Tempelhof
- 2017 Chief Physician at the Department of psychiatry, psychotherapy, and psychosomatics at the Vivantes Hospital Auguste Viktoria Berlin-Schoneberg
Awards & Memberships
- Long-Standing Board Member of the Berlin Society for Psychiatry and Neurology
- Member of the German Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Psychosomatics and Neurology
- Member of the working group of chief physicians of the Clinics for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy at General Hospitals
- Member of the Association for Psychiatry and Mental Health
Acute effects of lithium augmentation on the kidney in geriatric compared with non-geriatric patients with treatment-resistant depression.
Electrocardiographic Changes During Initiation of Lithium Augmentation of Antidepressant Pharmacotherapy.
Faster speed of onset of the depressive episode is associated with lower cytokine serum levels (IL-2, -4, -6, -10, TNF-α and IFN-γ) in patients with major depression.
About this place
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Dr. phil. Bruno Steinacher, MBA?
The primary specialization of the doctor is psychiatry, psychotherapy, and psychosomatics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Dr. phil. Bruno Steinacher, MBA