Dr. Arvydas Danilevicius
neurosurgery, cranial base neurosurgery, neurotraumatology
Work > 20 years
- 1966-1972 Kaunas Medical University, Faculty of Medicine, Surgeon
- 1976 Leningrad Polenov Institute of Neurosurgery, specialization
- 1986 Vilnius Institute of Medical Improvement, specialization
- 1981 Moscow Lenin Central Training Institute for Physicians, specialization
- 1993 Department of Non-Surgery, University of Lille, Regional Central Lille, France,
- 1998 Angers University Hospital Center, Department of Neurosurgery - Skull Foundation Neurosurgery, specialization, France
- 1999 Center Hospitalier Universitaire Montpellier, Neurosurgery, internship, France
- 2000 Center Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Neurosurgery - Cranial base neurosurgery, specialization, France
- 2002 Defended medical doctor's thesis
- 2012 Department of Neurosurgery, Central University Hospital, Grenoble
- 1972-1977 Neurosurgeon of Kaunas Academic Clinic
- 1978-1981 Head of Kaunas Academic Clinic, Neurosurgical Resuscitation
- 1982-1985 Algiers LDR, Tiaret Regional Regional Hospital, Department of Neurotraumatology, Neurosurgeon
- 1986-1996 Neurosurgeon of Kaunas Academic Clinic, Neurosurgical Clinic
- 1996-2002 Head of the Neurosurgical Department of Kaunas University of Medicine Hospital 3
- 2002 Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences Kaunas Clinics
- 2015 Neurosurgeon, Kaunas Kardiolita Hospital
What diseases does Dr. Arvydas Danilevicius treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Dr. Arvydas Danilevicius?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurosurgery, cranial base neurosurgery, neurotraumatology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. Arvydas Danilevicius has been practising for more than 51 years.