Prof. Dr. med. Miroslaw Zabek
neurosurgery, neurotraumatology, radiology, GammaKnife radiosurgery
Work > 20 years
- 1981 Graduated from medical studies at the Medical Academy in Warsaw
- 1984 Specialist in neurosurgery, 1st degree
- 1986 Specialist in neurotraumatology, 2nd degree
- 1987–1991 Training in Finland, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Spain, France, United States, Belgium, and Japan. European training in vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, surgery, and arthroplasty of the cervical and lumbar spine, minimally invasive spinal surgery, and pain management using stimulation of the nervous system
- 1988 Doctor of medical sciences at the Medical Academy in Warsaw
- 1995 Habilitation at the Medical Academy in Warsaw, thesis “Evaluation and clinical significance of the dynamics of vasoconstriction in patients after subarachnoid bleeding from a ruptured aneurysm”
- Professor of Neurosurgery, Head of the Department of Neurosurgery and Trauma of the Nervous System of the Postgraduate Medical Center in the Mazowiecki Szpital Brodnowsk
- Founder and Director of the Gamma Knife Center
- Founder and Head of the Interventional Neurotherapy Center
- Chairman of the University Council of the University of Warsaw
- Expert at the Medical Research Agency
Awards, memberships, publications
- Twice president of the Warsaw Branch of the Polish Society of Neurosurgeons
- Author or co-author of over 170 publications in the field of medicine, including books, review papers, and chapters in textbooks
- Editor of the textbook An Outline of Neurosurgery for Physicians and Medical Students
What diseases does Prof. Dr. med. Miroslaw Zabek treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Miroslaw Zabek?
The primary specialization of the doctor is neurosurgery, neurotraumatology, radiology, GammaKnife radiosurgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med. Miroslaw Zabek has been practising for more than 42 years.