Basic health check-up in Turkey
Durationup to 3 days
Type of careoutpatient
What is included?
- clinical history-taking
- medical records review
- physical examination
- consultation with a cardiologist
- consultation with a gastroenterologist
- consultation with an ophthalmologist
- complete blood count (CBC)
- biochemical analysis of blood (kidney, liver, and thyroid function tests, lipid panel)
- C-peptide test
- inflammation blood tests
- stool analysis
- chest X-ray
- lung function tests
- electrocardiogram (ECG)
- ultrasound imaging of the abdomen, pelvis, thyroid gland
- visual acuity test
- slit-lamp examination
- light response pupil test
- tonometry (intraocular pressure measurement)
- ocular motility exam
- visual field testing
- fundus examination
- cost of essential materials
- nursing service
- discharge medical records
- further recommendations
What is Basic check-up?
A primary health check-up generally includes a physical examination, lab tests, and instrumental studies:
- Meet with a healthcare provider to discuss your medical history and any current symptoms or concerns related to the digestive system, eyes, and heart.
- Physical examination, including measuring vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate, and a general body review, including the heart, lungs, abdomen, and eyes.
- A range of lab tests: complete blood count (CBC), biochemical analysis of blood (kidney, liver, and thyroid function tests, lipid panel), C-peptide test, inflammation blood tests, and analysis of urine and stool.
- Imaging and functional tests: chest X-ray, echocardiogram, ultrasound imaging of the abdomen, pelvis, thyroid gland, lung function tests, electrocardiogram (ECG).
- Ophthalmology examinations: visual acuity test, slit-lamp examination, light response pupil test, tonometry (intraocular pressure measurement), refractometry, ocular motility exam, visual field testing, fundus examination, and keratometry.
Regular check-ups help detect and diagnose health problems in their early stages when treatment is most effective. Check-ups can identify potential health risks and allow you to take steps to prevent them from becoming serious problems. Also, check-ups can give you peace of mind by helping you understand your current health status and identifying any areas of concern.
Clinics for Basic check-up in Turkey
Doctors for Basic check-up in Turkey
Memorial Sisli Hospital Istanbul
internal medicine, cardiology, diabetology, nephrology
Where can I find Basic check-up in Turkey?
Basic health check-up in Turkey is available in 4 cities. Find out more about treatment destinations with AiroMedical.
What is the cost of Basic check-up in Turkey?
The price in Turkey starts from €1,527.00 and depends on the details in your case. Check AiroMedical to find the most suitable medical deal for your budget.
Available in:+6 others