Robotic rehabilitation in Poland
What is included?
- clinical history-taking
- medical records review
- physical examination
- consultation with an orthopedic doctor
- consultation with a neurologist
- consultation with a rehabilitation specialist
- ultrasound imaging
- X-ray examination
- CT/MRI scan
- neurological reflexes exam
- robotic gait training with Locomat
- hybrid assistive limbs exoskeleton (HAL)
- G-EO robotic end-effector gait rehabilitation device
- HandTutor (computer-based hand rehabilitation system)
- Pelvictrainer (external pelvic floor trainer)
- adjustable exoskeleton of for upper limbs ArmeoSpring
- dynamic kinesitherapy (movement therapy)
- Wii Fit rehabilitation on lower extremities
- therapeutic strength and endurance exercises
- motor control exercises
- deep tissue muscle massage
- acupuncture and electroacupuncture
- occupational therapy
- ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- foot reflexo-therapy
- joint mobilizations
- antispasmodic medications
- rehabilitation on special simulators
- cost of essential materials
- cost of essential medicines
- nursing service
- discharge medical records
- further recommendations
What is Robotic rehabilitation?
If you're recovering from trauma or disease such as a stroke or spinal cord injury, robotic rehabilitation could be the solution you're looking for. Using advanced technology, robotic-assisted recovery allows for targeted, precise movements to help you rebuild muscle and improve coordination. For those who are suffered from life-lasting conditions such as Parkinson's, and multiple sclerosis, it is also a chance for positive dynamics.
This technology uses robots that mimic specific movements, and lets patients do repetitive exercises to help them get stronger. Robotic rehabilitation usually takes at least 14 days in a center. The treatment process includes a complete exam and meetings with a neurologist, an orthopedic doctor, and a rehabilitation specialist. There are also tests on the nervous system.
We combine robotic-assisted treatment, physical therapy, alternative therapies, and medications for the best result. We understand that every patient has individual requirements regarding their treatment plan. So, we offer tailored schedules to each patient's specific needs. Our all-inclusive cost covers all the services, equipment, medications, and care required for the therapy.
The timeline for when robotic rehabilitation shows the first results can vary depending on the condition being treated, the severity of the injury, and the individual's response to treatment. However, patients can already see the first improvements in about one week. Rehabilitation with a robotic system is an advanced alternative to conventional rehabilitation approaches.
Clinics for Robotic rehabilitation in Poland
Doctors for Robotic rehabilitation in Poland
Where can I find Robotic rehabilitation in Poland?
Robotic rehabilitation in Poland is available in 1 city. Find out more about treatment destinations with AiroMedical.
What is the cost of Robotic rehabilitation in Poland?
The price in Poland starts from €19,375.00 and depends on the details in your case. Check AiroMedical to find the most suitable medical deal for your budget.