Prof. Dr. med. habil. Peter Diehl
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Curriculum Vitae Prof. Dr. med. habil. Peter Diehl - Orthopedics Center Munich East (OZMO)
- 1992-1998 Studied Medicine at the Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 1999 Medical exam
- 2000 Doctorate - Surgical Clinic and Polyclinic of the Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 2006 Specialist in orthopedics
- 2007 Habilitation - Medical Faculty of the University of Rostock
- 2007 License to teach and teaching qualification for the entire subject of orthopedics at the University of Rostock, Germany
- 2008-2009 Further training as a specialist in orthopedics and accident surgery, Surgical Clinic, Ahrensburg
- 2009 Specialist in trauma surgery
- 2016 Professor in the field of orthopedics, University of Rostock, Germany
- Additional designation: sports medicine, manual medicine
- 1998-1999 Internship in Internal Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA
- 1999-2000 Internship, Clinic for trauma and reconstructive surgery, Hospital Ludenscheid, Germany
- 2000 Assistant doctor, Clinic and polyclinic for orthopedics and sports orthopedics, Hospital Rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany
- 1999-2006 Assistant Doctor in various trauma surgery and orthopedic departments, mainly at the Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 2001-2005 Construction and management of cell culture laboratory
- 2003-2006 Management of a research project (ForTePro)
- 2005-2006 Assistant doctor, Clinic and polyclinic for sports orthopedics, Hospital Rechts der Isar, Munich, Germany
- 2006-2009 Senior Consultant Sports Orthopedics at the Orthopedic Clinic and Polyclinic at the University of Rostock, Germany
- 2007-2009 Medical care ice hockey, Rostock Piranhas
- 2010 Medical Practice, Founding of the Munich East Orthopedic Center, Germany
- 2015 Head of the Department of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Dr. Lubos Clinic Bogenhausen, Germany
Awards & Memberships
- Held over 200 lectures worldwide and was responsible for the scientific management and organization of several congress events
- Member of the German-speaking Association for Arthroscopy
- Member of the German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
- Member of the German Society for Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery
- Member of the German Association for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
An Activation-Specific Anti-Mac-1 Designed-Ankyrin-Repeat-Protein Attenuates Colitis in Mice.
28 June, 2023
The serum proteome of VA-ECMO patients changes over time and allows differentiation of survivors and non-survivors: an observational study.
12 May, 2023
The 10th Santorini conference: Systems medicine, personalised health and therapy. "The odyssey from hope to practice: Patient first. Keep Ithaca always in your mind", Santorini, Greece, 23-26 May 2022.
9 March, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. habil. Peter Diehl?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics and trauma surgery, sports and manual medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. habil. Peter Diehl