Dr. med. Thomas Benter
internal medicine, gastroenterology, haematology, and oncology
- Studied medicine at the Free University of Berlin
- Doctorate at the Max Planck Institute in Berlin
- Obtaining a license for medical practice
- Obtaining specialization in internal medicine
- Completed specialist training as an internist, gastroenterologist, and hemato-oncologist at the Medical University in Hanover
- Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health in Washington
- Senior Consultant at the Charite Campus Berlin Buch and the Helios Clinic Buch
- Chief Physician of the Clinic for internal medicine II of the Paul-Gerhardt-Stift in Lutherstadt-Wittenberg
- Medical Director and Chief Physician of the Median Ilmtalklinik Bad Berka
- Chief Physician at the Department of internal medicine (gastroenterology, hematology, oncology, and addictions) at Academic Hospital DRK Berlin-Mitte
What diseases does Dr. med. Thomas Benter treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Thomas Benter?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, gastroenterology, haematology, and oncology.
If you have any questions, you can go to the contact form and send your request