Dr. med. Johan Denil
urology, andrology, sexual medicine, microsurgery
Work > 20 years
- 1973-1981 Study of human medicine, Catholic University of Leuven
- 1981-1983 Postgraduate training, Department of general surgery, Hospital in Sint-Niklaas
- 1983-1989 Postgraduate training in the Department of urology at the Hospital Ennepe-Ruhr-Sud, Schwelm, Witten/Herdecke University
- 1988 Board certification in urology
- 1989-1991 Scientific internship in andrology and microsurgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
- 1991-1999 Senior Physician, Hannover Medical School
- Since 1999 Chief Physician in the Department of urology and andrology at the PAN Clinic Cologne
Awards, memberships, publications
- 1996 Werner Gering Award for doctoral thesis defense
- 1997 Poster Award of the Belgian Society of Urology
- Fellow of the European Board of Urology
- Fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine
- Founding Member of the Urological Partnership Cologne and the Urology Competence Center Cologne
- Member of the Meeting of Representatives of the Medical Association of North Rhine
What diseases does Dr. med. Johan Denil treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
Dr. med. Johan Denil works at PAN Clinic Cologne.
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Johan Denil?
The primary specialization of the doctor is urology, andrology, sexual medicine, microsurgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. med. Johan Denil has been practising for more than 42 years.