Prof. Dr. med. Boris A. Stuck
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- Studied human medicine
- 1999 Defense of the dissertation at the University Clinic Manheim
- 2000 Obtaining a license for medical practice
- 2004 Habilitation and a teaching license in otolaryngology
- 2004 Obtaining specialization in otolaryngology
- 2005 Acquisition of the qualification certificate "Baden-Wuerttemberg Certificate University Didactics"
- 2006 Received additional qualifications in the field of allergology
- 2007 Obtaining further specialization in sleep medicine
- 2012 Received other capabilities in the field of drug tumor therapy
- 2016 Obtaining different specializations in plastic surgery
- 2000 Assistant Doctor, Department of otolaryngology at the University Clinic Manheim
- 2003 Department of otolaryngology, head and neck surgery in Pittsburgh
- 2005 Senior Physician, Department of otolaryngology at the University Clinic Manheim
- 2005 Department of otolaryngology at the Charles University in Prague
- 2005-2014 Lecturer, Department of otolaryngology at the University Clinic Manheim and organization of the curricular courses
- 2007 Extraordinary professorship for the Department of otolaryngology at the University of Heidelberg
- 2009 Guest Professor at the University of Washington
- 2009 Managing Senior Physician, Department of otolaryngology at the University Clinic Manheim
- 2013 Coordinator of the head and neck tumor center at the University Medical Center Mannheim
- 2015 Coordinator, Department of otolaryngology, head and neck surgery at the University Hospital Essen
- 2015 Senior Consultant, Department of otolaryngology, head and neck surgery at the University Hospital Essen
- 2015 Head and Lecturer, Department of otolaryngology, head, and neck surgery at the University Hospital Essen
- Director, Department of otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, phoniatrics and pediatric audiology at the University Hospital Marburg
Awards & Memberships
- 2004-2014 Establishment and management of the interdisciplinary cross-sectional area "Clinical Environmental Medicine"
- 2007-2014 Teaching coordinator for the "Senses" module as part of the Mannheim MaReCuM reform course
- 2007-2014 Multiplier and trainer for the new medical state exam
- 2010 Instructor of the German Society for Ultrasound in the Medicine for Head and Neck Sonography
- 2010 Spokesman for the surgical working group on therapy strategies of the German Society for Sleep Research and Sleep Medicine
- 2010 Fellow of the European Board of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- 2013 Speaker of the interdisciplinary network "Breathing and Sleep" of the German Society for Sleep Research and Sleep Medicine
- 2014 Technical Expert for the certification of head and neck tumor centers for the German Cancer Society
- Member of the German Society for Otolaryngology Medicine, Head, and Neck Surgery
- Member of the European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Member of the German Society for Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- Member of the AO Alumni Association Craniomaxillofacial (working group osteosynthesis)
- Member of the European Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Member of the Association for Chemoreception Sciences
- Member of the International Society for Sleep Surgery
- Listed in the FOCUS top physician lists for sinusitis, sleep medicine, and sleep surgery
Thunder and lightning-a report on firework-associated acoustic trauma at New Year 2021/2022.
Generation of a Syngeneic Heterozygous ACVRL1(wt/mut) Knockout iPS Cell Line for the In Vitro Study of HHT2-Associated Angiogenesis
[Intratympanic corticosteroid injection for treatment of idiopathic sudden sensorineural hearing loss].
2 May, 2023
About this place
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med. Boris A. Stuck?
The primary specialization of the doctor is otolaryngology, plastic surgery, allergology, sleep medicine, phoniatrics.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. med. Boris A. Stuck