Dr. med. Florian Hansel
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1997-1998 Second degree in political science and psychoanalysis, Goethe University Frankfurt
- 1996-2001 Study of human medicine, Goethe University Frankfurt
- 2003-2006 Studied acting at the Folkwang University of the Arts in Essen
- 2011-2013 Studies in human medicine, Charite University Medicine Berlin
- 2013-2019 Specialist training, outpatient and inpatient in the following areas: internal medicine, orthopedics and trauma surgery, area-related acupuncture, pediatrics, general medicine, acupuncture, neural therapy, naturopathic treatments
- Received qualification in neural therapy, certified by the German Society for Acupuncture and Neural Therapy
- Received qualification in acupuncture, certified by German Academy for Acupuncture
- Received qualification in craniosacral therapy, certified by Upledger Institute Germany
- Received qualification in natural language processing, certified by Institute for Neurolinguistic Programming Berlin
- Received qualification in basic psychosomatic care, certified by the German Balint Society
- 2019 Specialist in general medicine
- Specialist training, Alexander technique (Prof. Nadiya Kevan)
- Specialist training, kinetics according to Jacques Le Coq (Prof. Thomas Stich, Prof. Peter Siefert, Prof. Noam Meiri)
- Specialist training, speech training, work with the voice, work with breathing (Prof. Peter Bertsch, Prof. Gisela Dreyer, Martin Horn)
- 2001-2003 Research Associate, Department of virology at the Bernhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Medicine in Hamburg (Prof. Dr. med. Christian Drosten)
- 2006-2011 Actor in various state and municipal theatres, TV, and film
- 2016 Continuous part-time work in the private medical on-call service in Berlin
- Department of internal medicine at MEOCLINIC Berlin
Correction: A case control study to investigate differences in motor control between individuals with and without non-specific low back pain during standing.
9 June, 2022
A biocide delivery system composed of nanosilica loaded with neem oil is effective in reducing plant toxicity of this biocide.
1 February, 2022
Antioxidant, antibacterial and antitumoural activities of kraft lignin from hardwood fractionated by acid precipitation.
1 January, 2021
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Florian Hansel?
The primary specialization of the doctor is internal medicine, virology, neural therapy, acupuncture.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Florian Hansel