Dr. med. Christian Kinast
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1976-1982 Studies at the Free University of Berlin and the Technical University of Munich with study visits to the USA in the fields of pelvic surgery, foot, and ankle surgery
- 1982 Intensive care medicine at the University of Munich (Prof. Schweiberer)
- 1983-1985 Surgery and Orthopedics at the University of Basel (Prof. Allgover and Prof. Morscher)
- 1985-1988 Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology at the University of Bern (Prof. Ganz)
- 1989 Trauma surgery in Augsburg and orthopedics in Munich Bogenhausen Hospital
- 1989-1992 Orthopedic University Clinic at the Technical University of Munich and Senior Physician in Sports Traumatology
- 1993 Partner in the orthopedic group practice of the private clinic Josephinum
- 1996 Joint practice at Wettersteinplatz with attending physician activity in the Riefler Clinic
- 1998 Center for orthopedics and sports medicine in Schützenstrasse
- 2000 Center for Foot and Ankle Munich with Prof. Hamel
- 2006 Orthopedic Center Arabellapark with Prof. Hamel
Awards & Memberships
- 2016-2022 One of the best doctors in Germany (FOCUS)
- Member of the German Association for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Member of the Professional Association for Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery
- Member of the Foot and Ankle Association
- Member of the Society for Foot Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Member of The American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Member of the Minimally Invasive Foot and Ankle Society
Plasma and Cerebrospinal Fluid Population Pharmacokinetics of Vancomycin in Patients with External Ventricular Drain.
15 June, 2023
Radiographic Evaluation of First Tarsometatarsal Joint Arthrodesis for Hallux Valgus Deformity: Does the Fusion of the First to the Second Metatarsal Base Reduce the Radiological Recurrence Rate?
Comparison of Cerebrospinal Fluid Collection Through the Proximal and Distal Port Below the Overflow System from an External Ventricular Drain.
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Christian Kinast?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics and accident surgery, sports medicine, pelvic, foot and ankle surgery.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. med. Christian Kinast