Dr. Margarita Pich Rosal
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
Celiacism and children: how to detect and treat the disease?
Intolerances and allergies in children (Dr. Margarita Pich)
- 1978 Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona
- A degree in Pediatric Gastroenterology
- 1981 Pediatric Specialist of the Autonomous University of Barcelona at the Val d'Hebron Maternal and Child Hospital
- 1990-2002 Collaborating Physician in the Pediatric Gastroenterology Department of the Hospital for Mother and Child Val d'Hebron
- 1992 Head of the Department of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Teknon Medical Center
Awards & Memberships
- An active member of the Catalan Society of Pediatrics
- Member of the Spanish Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
- Member of the Working Group of Pediatric Gastroenterology of the Catalan Society of Pediatrics
Spanish National Registry of Paediatric Coeliac Disease: Changes in the Clinical Presentation in the 21st Century.
1 June, 2022
[The response of the hepatitis C and hepatitis G viruses to treatment with recombinant interferon alfa-2b]
[Gastric and hematologic tolerance to isonixin in volunteers: double-blind study]
About this place
What is the specialization of Dr. Margarita Pich Rosal?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric gastroenterology, hepatology, nutrition medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Dr. Margarita Pich Rosal