Dr. med. Anton Fedorov
ophthalmology, neuro-ophthalmology, restoration in blindness
Work > 20 years
- 1993 Graduated with distinction from the Saint-Petersburg Medical University in Russia
- 2004 Doctor of Medicine by the Doctoral Commission of St. Petersburg State Medical University "I.P. Pavlov"
- 1993-2004 Neurologist and researcher at the Human Brain Institute in Saint-Petersburg
- 2008-2013 Co-Founder, Medical Director, EBS Technologies
- 2015 Director and Founder of Fedorov Restore Vision Clinic
Awards, memberships, publications
- Restoration of vision after optic nerve lesions with noninvasive transorbital alternating current stimulation: A clinical observational study
- Functional connectivity network breakdown and restoration in blindness
- Transcorneal electrical stimulation alters the morphology and survival of retinal ganglion cells after optic nerve damage
What diseases does Dr. med. Anton Fedorov treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Anton Fedorov?
The primary specialization of the doctor is ophthalmology, neuro-ophthalmology, restoration in blindness.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. med. Anton Fedorov has been practising for more than 30 years.
If you have any questions, you can go to the contact form and send your request