Prof. Dr. med Harald-Robert Bruch, MSc, PhD
gastroenterology, hepatology, infectious diseases, oncology, hematology, pain therapy and nutritionology
Work > 20 years
- Study of human medicine in Bonn
- Ph.D. with Prof. Dr. H.-U. Schweikert, Bonn Medical University Polyclinic, Department of endocrinology: "Androstenedione metabolism in cultivated human bone cells"
- 1993-2021 Doctor of Science in Medical Science ("Hepatology in Germany"), IIC University of Technology, Cambodia
- 1997 Specialist internal medicine training at the Siegburg Hospital
- 1998 Training in gastroenterology at the Siegburg Hospital (Prof. Dr. R. Muller) with a focus on the diagnosis and therapy of liver diseases and cancer (in cooperation with Prof. Dr. N. Niederle/Leverkusen) and primary designation "Gastroenterology"
- 2000 Specialization in hematology and internal oncology
- 2001 Training in transfusion medicine and internship at the Blood Donation Service West, Institute Hagen, and receiving certification as "Transfusion doctor"
- 2001 Certification of the European Society for Medical Oncology
- 2004 Training in special pain therapy, including at the Bad Mergentheim Pain Therapy Center (Dr.Boss/Dr.Krumbeck) and receiving the additional qualification "Special Pain Therapy"
- 2006 Haematological-oncological training in the university clinics in Aachen (Prof. Dr. R. Osieka) and Bochum (Prof. Dr. K. Bremer) with a focus on the diagnosis and therapy of blood and cancer diseases and specialization in drug-based tumor therapy
- 2007 Training in palliative medicine in the university clinics in Aachen (Prof. Dr. L. Radbruch) and Bochum (Prof. Dr. K. Bremer) and admission as a qualified palliative doctor
- 2006 Training in quality management and receiving "Quality Officer Hemotherapy"
- 2006 Training in the detection and treatment of coagulation disorders and recognition of the additional training in "Hemostaseology"
- 2007 Quality-assured training (Prof. Dr. Chr. Loser) according to the curriculum of the German Medical Association and receipt of the Medical Association certificate for nutritional medicine
- 2007 Training in the diagnosis and therapy of infectious diseases and receipt of the additional qualification "Infectious Diseases"
- 2007-2010 Study of health economics for physicians at Riedlingen University with a successful degree in business administration
- 2008 Certificate "Nutritionist" by the German Society for Nutritional Medicine
- 2008 Structured curricular training "Medical assessment" at the German Pension Insurance in Munster (Dr. Gebauer) and receipt of the certificate "Medical assessment" according to the recommendations of the German Medical Association
- 2009 German Society for Gastroenterology, Digestive and Metabolic Diseases certification in hepatology
- 2010 European gastroenterologist and hepatologist (fellow of the European Board)
- 2010 Completion of the curriculum "Travel Medical Health Advice"
- 2010 Postgraduate qualification in Cologne (headed by Dr. F. Schröter, Kassel) as a "Medical Expert Central Processing Unit" from the GenRe Business School in cooperation with the University of Cologne and the North Rhine Medical Association
- 2010 Certificate to prove the examiner qualification according to Good clinical practice
- 2010-2012 Master's degree in Advanced Oncology, University of Ulm, with the degree "Master of Science"
- 2011 University of Pecs: Ph.D.
- 2012 ESO/EMSO Master Class, Ermatingen
- 2012-2013 Certification as “Clinical Investigator”
- 2013 Appointment as a titular university professor
- 2013 Certification in oncological gastroenterology
- 2013 Re-certification as a "medical expert Central Processing Unit" in Cologne
- 2015 Habilitation on the topic "Cancer information by physicians in Western versus Eastern Europe" with the award of doctor habilitatus and award of teaching license
- 2017 Re-certification as a "medical expert Central Processing Unit" in Dresden
- 2017 Recertification as “Clinical Investigator”
- 2019 Recertification as “Clinical Investigator”
- 2020 Training with the qualification "Hygiene Officer Physician"
- 2020 Recognition of the specialist training titles "General internal medicine", "Gastroenterology" and "Haematology" by the Federal Office of Public Health, Swiss Confederation, Bern
- 2021 Appointment as Associate Professor of Medical Science
- 1997 Emergency doctor in the rescue service of the Rhein-Sieg district
- 2007 Professor at the Medical Faculty of the University of Seville in Spain, teaching “Advances in Medicine”
- 2008 Appointed expert on the expert commission for medical treatment errors at the North Rhine Medical Association
- 2009 Visiting professor at the medical faculty of the University of Pecs (Funfkirchen) in Hungary,
- 2013-2015 Rotary International, District 1810, Polio Officer
- 2014 lectured in the Master's Program Advanced Oncology at the University of Ulm
- 2015 Second opinion expert for “Gastroenterology and Oncology”
- 2018 Expert for "Gastrointestinal Oncology" and “Hepatology”
- 2018 Guest lecturer in Palliative Care from Bethlehem University, Palliative Care Program
- 2021 Certified medical assessor of Swiss Insurance Medicine
- Work at Oncological and Haematological Praxis Clinic Bonn
Awards, memberships, publications
- Member of the German Society for Hematology and Oncology
- Member of the German Society for Digestive and Metabolic Diseases
- Member of the European Society for Medical Oncology
- Member of the European Society of Hematology
- Member of the European Society for the Study of the Liver
- Member of the American Society for Clinical Oncology
- Member of the American Society of Hematology
- Member of the American Society for the Study of the Liver
- Order of the Knights of the Holy Sepulcher of Jerusalem (German Lieutenancy)
- Member of Rotary International (Bornheim)
- 2005 member of the examination board in the field of internal medicine and the focus on hematology and internal oncology of the North Rhine Medical Association
- 2014 Awarded the Doctor honoris causa by the Andras Peto Institute, Budapest, Hungary
- 2016 Regional Service Award for a Polio-Free world
- 2019 Awarded the Doctor honoris causa by the Petre Andrei University, Romania
- 2020 Awarded the Doctor honoris causa by the Progress University, Gyumri, Armenia
- 2021 Awarded the Doctor honoris causa in health economics from the IIC University of Technology, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- 1990 -2022 Scientific publications and lectures on topics of endocrinology, hepatology, and oncology and
What diseases does Prof. Dr. med Harald-Robert Bruch, MSc, PhD treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. med Harald-Robert Bruch, MSc, PhD?
The primary specialization of the doctor is gastroenterology, hepatology, infectious diseases, oncology, hematology, pain therapy and nutritionology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. med Harald-Robert Bruch, MSc, PhD has been practising for more than 27 years.
If you have any questions, you can go to the contact form and send your request