Prof. Dr. Mahmut Civilibal
Memorial Bahcelievler Hospital Istanbul
4.2 on Google
The data collected based on 5 patient reviews on Google
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
50 expert tags for Prof. Dr. Mahmut Civilibal. Our tools analyze the strengths of the doctor using artificial intelligence. Check the data selected according to the AI policy below.
steroidsensitive nephrotic syndrome
chronic kidney progression
familial mediterranean fever
chronic renal failure
renal cortical abscess
renal fungus ball
anuric renal failure
acute kidney injury
- 1990 Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Istanbul University Cerrahpasa
- 1992-1996 Pediatric Health and Diseases Specialization Training at Haseki Training and Research Hospital
- 2007 Pediatric Nephrology Specialization Training at Faculty of Medicine, Cerrahpasa University
- 2016 Professor
- 1990-1991 General practitioner in Istanbul Bakırkoy State Hospital Emergency Service
- 1996-2004 Specialist at the Haseki Training and Research Hospital
- 2004-2007 Specialist at the Pediatric Nephrology and Pediatric Peritoneal Dialysis units in Haseki Hospital
- 2010 Deputy Chief of Pediatric Clinic
- 2010 Associate Professor of Child Health and Diseases
- 2013-2015 Chief Physician of Haseki Hospital
- 2014 Clinical Training and Administrative Office at the Training Clinic
- 2015-2018 Pediatrician, Medical Director, and General Manager at Medical Park Gaziosmanpasa Hospital
- 2018 Specialist at the Memorial Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
Awards & Memberships
- First prize at the Turkish Pediatrics Institution Sezai Bedrettin Competition
- First prize for oral presentations at the 22nd National Nephrology Hypertension Dialysis and Transplantation Congress
- 2010 Editor of Haseki Medical Journal
Comparison of immunogenicity and reactogenicity of inactivated SARS-CoV-2 vaccine (CoronaVac) in previously SARS-CoV-2 infected and uninfected health care workers.
2 November, 2021
Cord blood antibody following maternal SARS-CoV-2 inactive vaccine (CoronaVac) administration during the pregnancy.
3 October, 2021
A prospective study of serum concentrations of leptin, homocysteine and insulin resistance in children with steroid-sensitive nephrotic syndrome
Adnan Kahveci Blv., No: 227, 34180
About this place
Istanbul is the largest city in the country, as well as a leading economic and cultural center. The city lies on both sides of the
What is the specialization of Prof. Dr. Mahmut Civilibal?
The primary specialization of the doctor is pediatric nephrology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Prof. Dr. Mahmut Civilibal
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© Prof. Dr. Mahmut Civilibal