PD. Dr. med. Philipp Schwabe
About the doctor
Skills & Expertise
- 1996 Studied human medicine at the Free University of Berlin and the University of Cape Town, South Africa
- 2003-2017 Obtaining specialization in general surgery, a specialist in orthopedics and traumatology, as well as an additional appointment in special trauma surgery and manual medicine, Center for musculoskeletal surgery and Department for general, visceral and transplantation surgery, Charite University Hospital in Berlin
- 2008 Senior Physician, Head of Department of traumatology and reconstructive surgery, Center for musculoskeletal surgery, Charite University Hospital in Berlin
- 2014 Senior Consultant and Deputy Clinic Director, Department of traumatology and reconstructive surgery, Center for musculoskeletal surgery, Charite University Hospital in Berlin
- 2017 Head of the Department of endoprosthetic, knee and hip surgery, Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
- Head of the Department of back medicine and spinal surgery, Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
- Head of the Department of trauma surgery and orthopedics, Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
- Head of the Department of musculoskeletal cancer (bone and soft tissue tumors), Vivantes Hospital Berlin-Spandau
Awards & Memberships
- Member of the German Society of Traumatological Surgery
- Member of the Berlin Surgical Society - Association of Surgeons of Berlin and Brandenburg
- Member of the AO Trauma International
- Academician of the Association of Traumatology of Germany
- Member of the working group Pelvis III of the German Society for Traumatic Surgery
- Deputy Press Secretary Trauma Network Berlin
Osteoid osteoma: treatment outcome and long-term follow-up after MRI-guided laser ablation.
Burst fractures lead to a fracture-associated intervertebral vacuum phenomenon: a case series of 305 traumatic fractures of the thoracolumbar spine.
Atypically Located Osteoid Osteoma: Characteristics and Therapeutic Success After Image-Guided Thermal Ablation.
About this place
What is the specialization of PD. Dr. med. Philipp Schwabe?
The primary specialization of the doctor is orthopedics, traumatology, special trauma surgery, and manual medicine.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Get individual treatment plan and cost estimate. Non-binding 100% free assessment
© PD. Dr. med. Philipp Schwabe