Dr. med. Wolfgang Hartmann
gynaecology, mammology, and gynecological oncology
Work > 20 years
- 1984-1986 Basic research, Saar University in Homburg
- 1986-1989 Basic research, Eberhard Karl University Tubingen
- 1990 Doctorate at the University of Tubingen
- 1991: Ph.D. at the Institute of Pathology, Katharinenhospital Stuttgart: "Histopathological and clinical results of patients with different outcomes after chronic rhinosinusitis" (supervisor: Prof. B. Kraus-Guonder)
- 1992-1995 Resident, obstetrics and gynecology, Stuttgart Clinic of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1995-1999 Resident, obstetrics and gynecology, DRK-Hospital Berlin Koepenick (director: PD Dr. G. Raber)
- 1998 Received certificate in breast ultrasound from the German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine
- 1999 Resident, obstetrics and gynecology, St. Joseph Clinic in Berlin (Director: Prof. S. Mund-Hoim)
- 1996 Patent granted by German Patent Office Munich: "Set for securing evidence on the human body after a rape"
- 2003 Received a certificate in diagnosis and therapy in gynecological oncology German Cancer Society
- 1989-1990 Internship in gynecology and obstetrics: clinic of obstetrics and gynecology Stuttgart; surgery: Katharinenhospital Stuttgart; internal medicine: Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit
- 1991 Internship in gynecologic oncology, the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 2000-2008 Assistant Physician, Senior Physician at the St. Joseph Hospital in Berlin
- 2004 Assistant Medical Director of St. Joseph's Hospital in Berlin (Director: Prof. Mouth Hoym)
- 2008-2012 Chief Physician at the Clinic for gynecology and obstetrics and the Breast Center at Clinic Frankfurt an der Oder
- 2009-2011 Chairman of the ethics committee of the Clinic Frankfurt an der Oder
- Head of the certified Breast Center, Clinic Frankfurt an der Oder
- 2011-2012 Chairman of the Breast Cancer Working Group in Brandenburg
- Deputy Head of the continence center at Clinic Frankfurt an der Oder
- 2013 Chief Physician at the Department of gynecology at Academic Hospital DRK Berlin-Westend
Awards, memberships, publications
- Member of the German Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the German Society of Senology
- Member of the working group on gynecological endoscopy
- Member of the Professional association of gynecologists
- Member of the Federal Working Group of Senior Physicians in Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the German Temperance Society
- Member of the German Society of Psychosomatic Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Member of the Northeast German Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Member of the German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
What diseases does Dr. med. Wolfgang Hartmann treat?
Where does the doctor practice?
What is the specialization of Dr. med. Wolfgang Hartmann?
The primary specialization of the doctor is gynaecology, mammology, and gynecological oncology.
What is the experience of the specialist?
Dr. med. Wolfgang Hartmann has been practising for more than 34 years.